Do you want to help develop advanced and network-based printers for global industrial use? At Matthews Marking Systems in Mölndal, development and production take place beneath the same roof. We are looking for a senior developer with the potential to bring the company’s products and software solutions into the future.
- Opportunity to develop and have your say within a small, efficient and expertly-skilled team
- Opportunity to work on global projects
- A stimulating and partly hybrid working environment
- A good salary and benefit package, ensuring a good work-life balance
About the role
You will be part of a small team working in an international context. As a senior developer at Matthews Marking Systems, you will predominantly create and develop products and functions in our own platform MPERIA®. MPERIA® is a universal platform for the automatisation of marking and coding, compatible with practically any kind of hardware and software.
As senior developer you will be involved in every stage of the process of building a new product version. It is a broad role which will require you to build interface applications as well as getting your lab coat on and looking at the hardware. You will implement new products, functions and solutions, while also drive development when it comes to planning and agile working methods.
- Very good knowledge of C++ and C
- Experience in Linux, both as a user and application developer
- Well-versed in spoken and written English
- Experience in GIT
Good to have
- M.Sc. / B.Sc. in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Embedded Linux and Yocto
- Bash and Python
About Matthews Marking System
Matthews Marking Systems develops, manufactures and distributes marking and coding solutions, including a full line of printing technologies, consumables and software, to meet branding, traceability and regulatory compliance needs of clients all over the world in the construction, consumer goods, and packaging industries.
As a subsidiary of Matthews International, we have the resources and support of a large corporation while maintaining the local work culture of a dynamically growing, medium-sized company at our office locations in Sweden.